Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Good News, Everybody!

On Friday, I have an appointment to talk to the Medina police about the Benninger Incident of my Gaslighting Extravaganza video fame. This is the first time I've ever done this, though it happened in 2003.

And, I'll be doing it without a shard of glass in my foot if all goes right on Thursday! And, I will get a chance to talk about more serious foot problems that I've been dealing with for some time! But I will spare you the details until we get to my fun video clips about that.

But more than clips about terrible things happening to me, the point of my YouTube channel and blog posts will start to become more apparent reeeeallly soon.

Speaking of which, today I didn't write any more of my "big" article, which I'm sure by now you don't remember what it's supposed to be about. Which is perfect.
I didn't write it because I was busy writing an email to the police, thought I'd provide some more info.
That, and I had a couple errands and went to a Skeptic's Meetup. Today's presentation was about the benefits of preventing unplanned pregnancies. Fascinating.
And then, since I am not able to get old medical records in time for my appointment, I have been scrolling through old photos and found some really disturbing ones of my "bad" foot. It works well enough.

As for the darn cold/sinus infection, I think it may be finally going away. Probably going back to bed would help me recover, so I'll do that now.
And until I have published my big article, I will now try to save any and all good/bad news. I'm sure there will be plenty of stuff to say, I just felt that I needed to end on a high note before finally getting on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment