Monday, August 7, 2017

I have 307 "videos", mostly short clips so far....

Most of them are only a few seconds long, but I thought I would take a screen capture to show you how many video clips I have been uploading lately, for your later viewing.

Notice that the latest ones feature the plants I've been tending, as well as Matt clearing some more space along the side of the house to make room for more of them!
` As I planted even more succulents yesterday, I recorded glimpses of the Blue Angel jets screeching and roaring overhead.

Yes, I'm back at it again. I was doing well not to spend much time with the crassulaceids. There's not much weeding to do because there has been no rain for over a month, and barely any for a month before that.
` I water them a bit, but perhaps not enough, as two of the species have died off!

Yesterday, I have replaced one of the species, and have gotten even more types of crassulaceid. Oh, the plants!
` Other than that, I've been letting my computer's CPUs be dedicated to uploading videos, but I'll take a little break from that to get back to my writing and all.

I haven't been spending much time writing, so I've been spending time reading a book that I'm borrowing. About psychedelics, of course.
` Later on, after I get back from viewing the beach at sunset, I plan to get back to finishing what I've started in writing. Just before bed, I plan to clear some more space from my hard drive, and upload even more video clips while I'm asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment